ResidentSkittlez

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://projectskittlez.forumotion.com started Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:05 pm and is 5226 days old, has 3700 posts and 378 topics. Our latest user is https://projectskittlez.forumotion.com/u114.

Vote Sites

MapleStory Top 100

+7
John
Alex
TobbixD
OhSnap
xSiBK x3
Ethan
kidbot56
11 posters

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FREE HEALTH CARE IN THE USA!?/

kidbot56
    kidbot56

Skittles : 5450

Character sheet
    EXP:
    WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FREE HEALTH CARE IN THE USA!?/ Left_bar_bleue0/0WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FREE HEALTH CARE IN THE USA!?/ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FREE HEALTH CARE IN THE USA!?/ Empty WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FREE HEALTH CARE IN THE USA!?/

Post by kidbot56 Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:59 am

I would like to know what you guys think of having Free Health Care in
    the United States.
    Yes or No? or even a Maybe
    Ethan

Skittles : 5244

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FREE HEALTH CARE IN THE USA!?/ Empty Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FREE HEALTH CARE IN THE USA!?/

Post by Ethan Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:37 pm

I don't see how it's bad, except the fact there will be much more people inside the hospitals (Longer lines) but less people begging outside of the hospital.

We shall be the next Canada! Razz
    xSiBK x3
    xSiBK x3

Skittles : 5910

Character sheet
    EXP:
    WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FREE HEALTH CARE IN THE USA!?/ Left_bar_bleue155/255WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FREE HEALTH CARE IN THE USA!?/ Empty_bar_bleue  (155/255)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FREE HEALTH CARE IN THE USA!?/ Empty Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FREE HEALTH CARE IN THE USA!?/

Post by xSiBK x3 Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:42 pm

Lol, Sweden has free healthcare also, but the taxes are higher Razz
    OhSnap

Skittles : 5293

Post by OhSnap Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:04 am

Canada ftw ! <3 you wannabes >Very Happy i keeds.
    But yea, free health care? Technically its not free as it comes out of your taxes, but its much cheaper than just paying the bill or personal insurance.
    Kudos !
    kidbot56
    kidbot56

Skittles : 5450

Character sheet
    EXP:
    WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FREE HEALTH CARE IN THE USA!?/ Left_bar_bleue0/0WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FREE HEALTH CARE IN THE USA!?/ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by kidbot56 Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:13 pm

true but as a result of free health care in usa we will need to purchase life insurance mandatory! and if u dont u will be fined tat is goddam stupid i am so outrage cuz of this! we should have the right to choose if we waant life insurance! tats not koo!:{
    TobbixD

Skittles : 5619

Post by TobbixD Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:21 am

Ask obama XD!
    Alex
    Alex

Skittles : 5682

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Alex Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:17 am

Yes! I've always wanted to be a wannabe Canadian o-o
    John

Skittles : 5259

Post by John Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:08 pm

Nicko wrote:Ask obama XD!

Lawl.... Right... WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FREE HEALTH CARE IN THE USA!?/ Icon_wink
    Capuchin
    Capuchin

Skittles : 5376

Post by Capuchin Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:21 am

Its a step forward even though their health care system isn't perfect Obama's makig a change.
    mistuh

Skittles : 5222

Post by mistuh Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:02 am

i think they should... SMD
    Hockeyguy
    Hockeyguy

Skittles : 5200

Post by Hockeyguy Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:28 am

No, thats ridiculous how in 5 years when I have a real job, I'm going to be playing for some 40 year old guy who is more then capable of getting a paycheck and is too lazy to do work.
    Fatality
    Fatality

Skittles : 5234

Post by Fatality Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:14 pm

no

america = freedom

mandatory health care = not freedom

bad thing

i should be able to get the super sized fries if i want to!

not to mention people who really need any type of help from doctors (and are willing to pay for it) will not be able to receive it due to people who dont really need it causing lines
    xSiBK x3
    xSiBK x3

Skittles : 5910

Character sheet
    EXP:
    WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FREE HEALTH CARE IN THE USA!?/ Left_bar_bleue155/255WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FREE HEALTH CARE IN THE USA!?/ Empty_bar_bleue  (155/255)

Post by xSiBK x3 Mon May 10, 2010 4:19 pm

Fatality wrote:no

america = freedom

mandatory health care = not freedom

bad thing

i should be able to get the super sized fries if i want to!

not to mention people who really need any type of help from doctors (and are willing to pay for it) will not be able to receive it due to people who dont really need it causing lines

I have to agree here..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:26 pm