ResidentSkittlez

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://projectskittlez.forumotion.com started Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:05 pm and is 5231 days old, has 3700 posts and 378 topics. Our latest user is https://projectskittlez.forumotion.com/u114.

Vote Sites

MapleStory Top 100

2 posters

[GM Application] ZhiLing

ZhiLing

Skittles : 5227

[GM Application] ZhiLing Empty [GM Application] ZhiLing

Post by ZhiLing Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:02 am

-Full Name
    Liu Zhi Ling

-IGN
    iSkye

-Timezone
    GMT +8

-Time spent online
    I usually spend 1-2 hours during the weekdays because I have school, but when it's weekend, I can spend 2-3 hours per day.

-Previous experience
    I have no experience in becoming a GameMaster, but I can learn things very fast.

-Server you worked for
    None, as this is my first time applying to become a GameMaster even though I played many servers.

-Any Other Information
    I'm a Malaysian. I don't usually get moody and angry. I am humble, persistent in my decision, strict, responsible according to my friends. I rarely use foul words or fight when I want to solve a problem.

-If you want to be a GFX artist/Coder, send some of you previous work to "projectskittlez@gmail.com".
    I am not really interested in becoming a GFX artist or a coder, but I don't mind learning how to be one if it's required.

- What would you do with a Jar of Mayonaise (Be Creative.)
    I would take the Jar of Mayonaise and open it, spread it on my ham sandwich and eat my ham sandwich.

You can contact me through me MSN / e-mail
    liu_zhiling@live.com

Thank you for reading my application.
    Sincerely,
    Zhi Ling
    xSiBK x3
    xSiBK x3

Skittles : 5915

Character sheet
    EXP:
    [GM Application] ZhiLing Left_bar_bleue155/255[GM Application] ZhiLing Empty_bar_bleue  (155/255)

[GM Application] ZhiLing Empty Re: [GM Application] ZhiLing

Post by xSiBK x3 Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:18 pm

DENIED
    Reason: No more GM positions.

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 7:05 pm