ResidentSkittlez

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://projectskittlez.forumotion.com started Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:05 pm and is 5231 days old, has 3700 posts and 378 topics. Our latest user is https://projectskittlez.forumotion.com/u114.

Vote Sites

MapleStory Top 100

3 posters

Herro Skittlerz Im from old server (Resident Maple) Read to see what i have to say

DarkExtzy

Skittles : 5231

Herro Skittlerz Im from old server (Resident Maple) Read to see what i have to say Empty Herro Skittlerz Im from old server (Resident Maple) Read to see what i have to say

Post by DarkExtzy Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:58 am

Herro Skittlerz Im from old server (Resident Maple) Read to see what i have to say Icon_biggrin So i got some suggestions that might help
    on the old Resident we had Maple Weapon Seller
    it was expensive tho which was acceptible by players
    we also had secret notes working, with the notes us players were
    aloud to change them for items on the henesys NPC named Agent E
    you were able to get some serious of rare items some times CRAP other
    times Nx Clothes if you want more on details i suggest u ask Julien he
    knows what of upgrades im talking about, after all he is the one that
    made ResidentMaple Very Happy and TY for considering my Suggestion.
    Alex
    Alex

Skittles : 5687

Character sheet
    EXP:
    Herro Skittlerz Im from old server (Resident Maple) Read to see what i have to say Left_bar_bleue0/0Herro Skittlerz Im from old server (Resident Maple) Read to see what i have to say Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Herro Skittlerz Im from old server (Resident Maple) Read to see what i have to say Empty Re: Herro Skittlerz Im from old server (Resident Maple) Read to see what i have to say

Post by Alex Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:30 am

We are already putting an a Maple Weapon Seller.
    The note system sounds like gacha with NX though..
    DarkExtzy

Herro Skittlerz Im from old server (Resident Maple) Read to see what i have to say Empty Herro

Post by DarkExtzy Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:07 am

its not like gacha, gacha cant get u certain items, notes are indead a way for players to get some rare items not available in gacha also notes wont give rare stuff on a high percantage.
    Alex
    Alex

Character sheet
    EXP:
    Herro Skittlerz Im from old server (Resident Maple) Read to see what i have to say Left_bar_bleue0/0Herro Skittlerz Im from old server (Resident Maple) Read to see what i have to say Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Herro Skittlerz Im from old server (Resident Maple) Read to see what i have to say Empty Re: Herro Skittlerz Im from old server (Resident Maple) Read to see what i have to say

Post by Alex Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:16 am

Well we can just add items to gacha( I think xD ). What kind of items are you thinking about.
    DarkExtzy

Post by DarkExtzy Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:10 am

items like stompers, and other rare stuff but lowly gave away to make it hard,
    iTunes

Skittles : 5275

Post by iTunes Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:17 am

Agreed, notes used to give Facestompers, Broken glasses, Branch noses and Belts.
    All the things you can't get from gach. Oh and it also gave EXP depending on your level.
    Anyways, DarkExtzy, IGN on rMS? I used to play:)

Alex wrote:Well we can just add items to gacha( I think xD ). What kind of items are you thinking about.
    But the thing is, notes are much harder to obtain.

Last edited by iTunes on Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    DarkExtzy

Post by DarkExtzy Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:25 am

iAmGod on Rms and Passion on RSms
    Very Happy<333
    Alex
    Alex

Character sheet
    EXP:

Post by Alex Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:26 am

Oh. You never did place on the JQ Sad
    DarkExtzy

Post by DarkExtzy Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:46 am

Alex wrote:Oh. You never did place on the JQ Sad

what??
    iTunes

Skittles : 5275

Post by iTunes Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:15 am

DarkExtzy wrote:iAmGod on Rms and Passion on RSms
    Very Happy<333

Ahh, I've seen you once. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:46 pm