ResidentSkittlez

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://projectskittlez.forumotion.com started Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:05 pm and is 5231 days old, has 3700 posts and 378 topics. Our latest user is https://projectskittlez.forumotion.com/u114.

Vote Sites

MapleStory Top 100

+4
Ethan
Limitless
Nokutisu
aznpenguin950
8 posters

Unban appeal?

Limitless

Skittles : 5587

Unban appeal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban appeal?

Post by Limitless Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:27 pm

Lol a smart person doesn't need to hack. [not that I am skillful in hacking techniques.]

Erik is so predictable I could probly guess it.

I won't be doing that. Instead I'll annoy Nick till he adds serveral commands.
    TobbixD

Skittles : 5624

Post by TobbixD Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:55 pm

aznpenguin950 wrote:I must say, the only reasonable GMs seem to be whoever Ethan is and xSiBK. How someone like you ever became a GM just amazes me. Don't bother, although I feel bad for leaving the server because xSiBK was so nice to us, it's just a waste of time being in a private server with idiot people like Limitless and Moon.

I'm getting mad when you flame like that, You really want unban? I won't unban you at all with that behaviour.
    Calling admins and players idiots because they saw you hacking and witness it , That's just stupid.
    I can't tolerate that admins and players(Specially my IRL friend moon) gets insulted like that.
    Next time you make a ban appeal, Don't have that bad behaviour, Cuz it brings just to shit, You get nothing out of it. With nice behaviour you maybe get something out of it.
    So go ahead, Leave. It's okay for me because i don't want those flamers here.
    Limitless

Skittles : 5587

Post by Limitless Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:48 am

Strong words, couldn't have put it better myself.

/closed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:15 pm