ResidentSkittlez

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://projectskittlez.forumotion.com started Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:05 pm and is 5231 days old, has 3700 posts and 378 topics. Our latest user is https://projectskittlez.forumotion.com/u114.

Vote Sites

MapleStory Top 100

3 posters

[GameMaster] iLTaeYeon GM's application .

soshi

Skittles : 5248

[GameMaster] iLTaeYeon GM's application . Empty [GameMaster] iLTaeYeon GM's application .

Post by soshi Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:21 pm

Blue = Questions .
    Red = Answers .

Full Name : Alvin Tan .

IGN : iLTaeYeon .

Timezone : GMT +8 .

Time spent online : I can be online for the whole day but as I am still studying , I can only be online after 3.30pm GMT+8 as my school releases on that time . For weekends , I will be online for a long time if there is people that accompany me . If there is no players online , I will still be online but will keep watching shows and doing some other things , example : Homeworks , Looking for new PSP games .

Previous experience : I have been a GameMaster for quite a few servers but all closed down due to Nexon . I have made lots of new friends in the servers and we hang out together they are online , we go PQs and do events together . Friends are just what I became a GameMaster for , to help them . It was really fun when I was a GameMaster in those servers . Even though I don't know much of coding of NPCs and such . I was voted the most Helpful GameMaster in NorbeStory , I know some rules that are definitely for GameMasters " Example : No banning without reason . No giving out items for no reasons ." I will spy people in Hide , and will ban them if they are hacking and such .

Server you worked for : I forgotten almost every server that I worked for as it have been almost a year since I quited Maple Private Servers but when I found SkittlezMS . I downloaded MapleGlobal V.75 and play . I remember this one server that have been in my mind since the server went down because of Nexon , The best server that I joined as a GameMaster . NorbeStory , a server with good communities and I made a lot of friends in there too .

Any Other Information : Here are some positive things and negative things about me .

Pros.

-Helpful .
    -Will host events .
    -Kind .
    -Make friends really fast .
    -Will help everyone .
    -No special care for anyone .
    -Help-Desk everyday .
    -Will hang out with players .
    -Won't break the rules .
    -Creative with Events .
    -Lots of suggestions .
    -Knows how to handle situations .

Cons .

-Demanding .
    -Don't even know basic coding .
    -Fierce .
    -Must follow my rules in my Event .
    -Will complain if other GameMaster uses my Event ( without asking me ) .
    -Gets angry easily but will keep to myself .
    -Not used to Forums .

What would you do with a Jar of Mayonaise : Well , if I am poor , I will just share it with my family . So that we will be happy together and that is what it counts , not keep a Jar of Mayonaise to myself . Families matters the most to me . If I have money , I will sell this Jar of Mayonaise for $1 more than usual and I will keep the $1 , than go buy another Jar of Mayonaise and sell again . This way , I will keep making profits of $1 and eventually will have lots of money ;D

PS : I know GameMaster application is closed , but when it opens . I hope that I will be chosen and I made this GameMaster application as I am scared that I will forget what I wanted to write for this application . I also made this application as those GameMaster are inactive . I never seen a GameMaster on except Nicko and xSiBk but for Nicko , he/she leveled himself/herself to Level 200 , and just went off like that . No offence for all GameMasters .

I know some of you all won't believe me so here is my proof about Nicko .
    [GameMaster] iLTaeYeon GM's application . Maple011

Last edited by soshi on Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    xSiBK x3
    xSiBK x3

Skittles : 5915

Character sheet
    EXP:
    [GameMaster] iLTaeYeon GM's application . Left_bar_bleue155/255[GameMaster] iLTaeYeon GM's application . Empty_bar_bleue  (155/255)

[GameMaster] iLTaeYeon GM's application . Empty Re: [GameMaster] iLTaeYeon GM's application .

Post by xSiBK x3 Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:42 am

Limitless and OhSnap are on. As for the others, we shall see.
    Limitless

Skittles : 5587

[GameMaster] iLTaeYeon GM's application . Empty Re: [GameMaster] iLTaeYeon GM's application .

Post by Limitless Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:09 am

Lol I was chillin with you before xD
    xSiBK x3
    xSiBK x3

Skittles : 5915

Character sheet
    EXP:
    [GameMaster] iLTaeYeon GM's application . Left_bar_bleue155/255[GameMaster] iLTaeYeon GM's application . Empty_bar_bleue  (155/255)

Post by xSiBK x3 Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:14 am

Anyways, nice app, but denied until further notice.
    Thread closed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:43 pm