ResidentSkittlez

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://projectskittlez.forumotion.com started Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:05 pm and is 5319 days old, has 3700 posts and 378 topics. Our latest user is https://projectskittlez.forumotion.com/u114.

Vote Sites

MapleStory Top 100

2 posters

Before posting suggestion!

TobbixD

Skittles : 5712

Before posting suggestion! Empty Before posting suggestion!

Post by TobbixD Tue May 04, 2010 3:34 pm

Dear players
    I hope you have seen that i moved all the suggestions to archive because it's not a suggestion we need.
    Before posting a suggestion i'll tell you what you CAN'T post suggestion about.
    1). You can't post about rebirths, We got plans on it so no need for suggestion on that.
    2). You can't post about the rates, We decided how it is.
    3). You may not post Suggestions about New GM's/intern's , We open the applications when it's neccessary for the server.

Threads with including what i said above will be moved to Archive immediatly and User will recieve an infraction.
    Of course you can post suggestions about New player commands and stuff , Just not what i listed above.
    And For whoever that posted Signatures suggestion you shall know that Erik or Limitless is probably working on it. I wish i could try to fix it myself but sorry i'm not Admin.

I won't add any suggestion format, Post it as you want to =)

-TobbixD
    Limitless

Skittles : 5675

Before posting suggestion! Empty Re: Before posting suggestion!

Post by Limitless Wed May 05, 2010 9:09 am

Don't be afraid to post even the most radical ideas.

I'd also ask you think about the server when you reply to suggestions.
    Keep Flamewars out of it. Or else. <3

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:11 am